Considering the uncommon situation we are all faced with at this time, the interest in alternative ways to contact a medical doctor is greater than ever.
Among the service providers in our Privilege Health Network, EQCare, a firm specializing in telemedicine, has already proven their value on the virtual healthcare scene.
Simple and prompt access to a health specialist
With the services of the EQCare Virtual Clinic, your employees can speak with a health specialist directly from their home or office.
- Service available 7 days a week
- Secure access through computer or mobile
- Discrete advice, prescription management and diagnostic tests referrals
- Access to specialists in a variety of fields to meet a wide range of health care needs, including psychiatrists and other mental health specialists
- Personal information is secured through banking-like encryption, and data is all stored in Canada
- Condition-specific care plans focusing on symptom management
- Therapy coordination with your attending physician
The virtual clinic allows patients to easily consult with a doctor, at a time that suits them, without having to get to a clinic.
If you have any questions about this service, do not hesitate to communicate with your GPM Customer Relationship Manager.